Create a Positive and Optimistic Environment
Always be optimistic and positive in front of your customers and employees.
- Focus on building a community not an audience – provide quality content over quantity.
- Introduce your team, ask questions, share content, use hashtags – be authentic.
- Engage with your audience.
- Offer a first-class customer experience.
- Surround your customers with light-hearted entertainment (especially if they are waiting to get seated or be served).
- Utilize humor as it relates to your brand (spacing signs, masks – COVID restrictions).
- Offer positive entertainment to keep customers entertained while they wait.
Create a positive and optimistic environment in-person and on social media.
Stay safe and LOVE what you do! 💙💛
Written by Blog Contributor: Holly L. Gibbons