Why does your business need a website? Your website is the cornerstone of your digital marketing strategy. It’s where customers can learn more detail about you, your products and services, history, location, and contact information. The bulk of information on your website will be content that doesn’t change. Most importantly, where you are, what you do, and how to contact you. But it can also be dynamic with links to your social media, a regular blog with news and possibly e-commerce, allowing customers to order online and review products or services.
Each year the number of online users and businesses using digital marketing grows. The Internet is full of statistics about how customers and small businesses are marketing online:
- 90% of adults in the United States use the internet, according to the Pew Research Center.
- A 2013 AT&T Small Business Technology Poll showed that “67% of businesses are using their website to market to customers” while “66% of small businesses are spending the same or more on digital marketing.”
- Studies show that between 70-80% of people research a company online BEFORE visiting the small business or making a purchase with them.
- A Google study revealed that 88% of those who searched for a local business using their mobile device called or visited that business within 24 hours.
- 72% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations from real people.
We offer complete WordPress website & blog design and development. From a simple brochure website to an advanced e-Commerce solution with an integrated forum or membership website, we’ve got you covered. We’ve chosen WordPress because it is the number one content management system and offers the structure to provide a robust yet affordable small business solution. No software is needed and changes can be made from any location with Internet access. Once we’ve created your website, we can show you how to make basic changes on your own.
Small Business Saturday Fact Sheet
(click to download)