Social Made Simple
Social Media Marketing has become one of the most important methods of marketing for small businesses. At first, social media can seem overwhelming. Whichever social media platform you try (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.), use these tips to maximize your efforts.
- Link your social media profiles to your business website.
- Pick one and do it well. To start, choose a social media platform where your target audience lives and devote time to a quality presence on that platform.
- Be Real. As an entrepreneur, the personal touch you bring to your business is one of your core advantages.
- Don’t be too promotional. Be helpful and share things you think are interesting. If all you do is post or tweet about your newest projects or products, people will start to tune-out.
- Be consistent. Consistency is your best friend when it comes to social media. Being consistent in your post frequency is important to growing your social media audience.
- Use Tools. There are a lot of applications that can help streamline your social media efforts and save you time.
- Know your Goals. Set measurable goals and track your results. You’ll soon find out which social media platforms give you the best return on investment.
Written by Blog Contributor: Holly L. Gibbons